You should assume that some of the links are “affiliate links”, a link with a special tracking code.
This means that if You click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, the Company may receive an affiliate commission. This is a legitimate way to monetize and pay for the operation of the Service and the Company gladly reveal its affiliate relationships to You.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, the Company only recommend products or services the Company believe will add value to users.
Affiliate advertising programs that the Service uses are:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Allison Furlong is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com. Pages on this Service may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this Service, Allison Furlong, will make a referral commission.
External Links Disclaimer:
The Service may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company.
Please note that the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, You can contact Us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Mum With A Plan needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mum With A Plan permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Mum With A Plan legitimate interests
- Mum With A Plan needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Mum With A Plan follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Mum With A Plan has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Mum With A Plan does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.