Some of the links I use are “affiliate links”, a link with a special tracking code.
This means that if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, I may receive an affiliate commission. This will not affect you in any way and I will always inform you on the post if there are affiliate links included, and I will only ever promote anything that I have used myself.
Affiliate advertising programs that I use are:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Allison Furlong is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com. Pages on this Service may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this Service, Allison Furlong, will make a referral commission.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, you can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Mum With A Plan needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mum With A Plan permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Mum With A Plan legitimate interests
- Mum With A Plan needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Mum With A Plan follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Mum With A Plan has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?